Situated in downtown Montreal, Studio 303’s 1,800 sq. feet of sprung hardwood floor is naturally lit by ten loft windows. There is a unisex changeroom (no showers) and there are no mirrors in the studio. Only a ghetto player and removable black theatre curtains are included. The space is available for classes, rehearsals, film shoots and independent productions. Wifi access available.
Studio dimensions: 48.8′ x 49.2′ (ceiling: 10.2′)
Performance zone dimensions (classic configuration): 20.9′ deep X 25.7′ width
|Classes and auditions||$32/hr||$27/hr||$27/hr|
*NOTICE: It is rarely possible to rent for blocks of more than 5 hours. It is impossible to control the sound from the other offices in this public building.
- We make refunds only with a 48 hour notice (business days).
- No flamenco, tap or other shoes that can mark or damage the floor are permitted.
- We do not rent for partys and banquets.
- It is forbidden to smoke and/or to drink alcohol.
For more info or to rent the space: 514.393.3771 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Studio 303 offers the following equipment for rent (to use in our studio only):
- Sound system (2 CD players, 1 mixer, 1 microphone, 4 speakers) : $20/day + technician fees
- Lighting (board + lamps) : $50/day + technician fees
- Video Projector (Christie Digital Systems LX505, 5000 lumens, 1024 X 768) : $50/day (in studio)
- DVD + TV : $10/day
- Mini-DV Canon GL-1 Camera + tripod : $40$/day
For any other equipment, please consult our technical inventory.
For more info and/or reservations: 514-393-3771 or email@example.com