FREE CHILD CARE SERVICES
During specified events, a childcare provider will be present in Studio 303 office, beside the main studio space. Ruby Kato Attwood is a child care provider living in Montreal. She practices a gentle, inclusive approach and uses non-violent communication and play-based co-operation strategies. She enjoys working with all ages of children and welcomes parents or guardians to contact her directly at email@example.com regarding any accommodations needed. Ruby has an up to date Red Cross certification and over 20 years of experience caring for children in private and public settings. Space is limited! Please book at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our building entrance is 35”, accessed by ramp with button operated automatic door. This locks automatically at 9pm on week nights and 6pm on weekends so if you need access after those times, please call in advance for assistance (514) 393-3771.
Our studio entrances are both ramped; one entrance is 35.5” wide and the other is 59″ wide. Both the performance area and the audience are at floor level. If you have any seating requirements, please inform our box office staff in advance.
Studio 303 is on the 3rd floor and the building has two public elevators on either side of the hallway that are both 52” x 80” with 42” doors.
Our closest washrooms are located on the same floor as our studio, about 150’ down the hall. These shared washroom facilities offer gendered multi-stall rooms and a non-gendered single-use room that is accessible to mobility devices. The single-use room is 85” by 75”, has a 32.5” door (non-automatic) with a sink at 31” and a support bar on the wall beside the toilet at 36”.
Service animals are always welcome on our premises. If you are planning on bringing a service animal to a performance, please advise our box office staff in advance so that an appropriate seat can saved for you.
If you are a bringing a service animal, we recommend that you review any audience advisories about special effects that may affect your service animal during the production (i.e. loud noise, lighting effects, other animals, etc.). This information may not be known at the time of booking, but can be confirmed by our Box Office staff a few days prior to the first performance.
We welcome support persons to accompany patrons with special needs and provide them with free entrance if requested.
Studio 303 is committed to providing access to our programming for all people who want it, regardless of their financial means. Our shows are either free or sliding scale $10 – $20. However, no one will be turned away for lack of funds. Finally, we also offer work-for-tickets (or studio hours) trades.
Workshop bursary for BIPOC artists
Thanks to an anonymous donor, Studio 303 is able to offer a limited number of workshop bursaries for the 2019-2020 season to artists who identify as Black, Indigenous or as a person of color, and who also self-identify as requiring financial assistance.
– We will be able to offer a total of $ 1,000 in financial assistance this year, spread over our Fall-Winter and Spring sessions.
– Artists may request up to the full Emploi-Quebec subsidized* price of a workshop.
– Those who are ineligible for Emploi-Quebec may use the bursary to reduce a workshop’s full price.
– Funds will be distributed on a first come-first serve basis, with a limited number of bursary spots available per workshop. There is also limit of one bursary per artist, per session.
If you have questions, or would like to request a bursary, please write to email@example.com.
* What is an Emploi-Québec subsidized workshop?
About two thirds of our workshops are subsidized by Emploi-Québec to make them more affordable.
Who can benefit from the subsidized rate by Emploi-Québec?
– Artists or cultural professionals, Canadian citizens (or permanent residents) living in Montreal
– Foreign workers with a temporary work permit living in Montreal
– Employment Insurance or social assistance recipients are welcome (please notify your agent at Service Canada or MTESS)
– Part-time students
Who has to pay the full rate?
– People residing outside Montreal
– Full-time or foreign students
COMMUNICATION AND FEEDBACK
If you have comments or suggestions for us, please let us know. We welcome your feedback and your ideas. You may reach us in any of the following ways:
– Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Call us at (514) 393-3771
– Speak to our staff in person while you are here