Before booking the studio, please read Studio 303’s COVID-19 Protocol, regarding mask wearing, reduced capacity, ventilation, as well as your responsibilities for cleaning and contact follow-up. Thank you!
Rent our studio-theatre for you event/production! With black curtains, a full lighting grid, a suspended projector, risers and a proactive team, 303 is an ideal production space for intimate presentations and offers multiple configuration options.
The studio is available from September to June (no rentals during the summer).
(514) 393-3771 or firstname.lastname@example.org
1800 sq. ft.: 48.2’x 37.4′ / Height: 10.2′
– Fully sprung hardwood floor
– 10 large windows facing south and west
– Sound System (1 mixer, 4 speakers)
– Air conditioning in summer
– 20 folding chairs
– Benches (53 places), pillows (28 places)
– 1 cocktail table (2 'x 2'), 2 wooden tables (2.5 'x 4'), 1 folding plastic table (2.5’ x 6’)
– Tracking black theatre curtains
– Vintage Bar
– Unisex dressing room with mirrors and no shower
– Professional sound console
– 3 microphones + stands
– Ceiling mounted video projector Christie 5000 lumens*
– Mobile video projector EPSON
– Professional lighting system (console + lamps)
*To change the projector's orientation, technician fees apply.
INCLUDED IN AN INDY PROD RATE
– Exclusive access to our studio and adjacent changing room and access to a public bathroom
– Use of all our equipement
– Professional technician
– Production support
– Civil liability Insurance
– Additional staff (additional technicians, additional staff at the box office, etc.)
– Alcohol permit (40$ for one night, 50$ for 2 nights)
–Security at the door during afterhours (after 8pm on fridays and 6pm on weekends)