Before booking the studio, please read Studio 303’s COVID-19 Protocol, regarding mask wearing, reduced capacity, ventilation, as well as your responsibilities for cleaning and contact follow-up. Thank you!
Rent our studio-theatre for you event/production! With black curtains, a full lighting grid, a suspended projector, risers and a proactive team, 303 is an ideal production space for intimate presentations and offers multiple configuration options.
The studio is available from September to June (no rentals during the summer).
► Availablility Calendar
► Independent Production Application Form
(514) 393-3771 or firstname.lastname@example.org
1800 sq. ft.: 48.2’x 37.4′ / Height: 10.2′
– Fully sprung hardwood floor
– 10 large windows facing south and west
– Sound System (1 mixer, 4 speakers)
– Air conditioning in summer
– 20 folding chairs
– Benches (53 places), pillows (28 places)
– 1 cocktail table (2 'x 2'), 2 wooden tables (2.5 'x 4'), 1 folding plastic table (2.5’ x 6’)
– Tracking black theatre curtains
– Vintage Bar
– Unisex dressing room with mirrors and no shower
>> INVENTORY AND STUDIO PLAN
– Professional sound console
– 3 microphones + stands
– Ceiling mounted video projector Christie 5000 lumens*
– Mobile video projector EPSON
– Professional lighting system (console + lamps)
*To change the projector's orientation, technician fees apply.
INCLUDED IN AN INDY PROD RATE
– Exclusive access to our studio and adjacent changing room and access to a public bathroom
– Use of all our equipement
– Professional technician
– Production support
– Civil liability Insurance
– Additional staff (additional technicians, additional staff at the box office, etc.)
– Alcohol permit (40$ for one night, 50$ for 2 nights)
–Security at the door during afterhours (after 8pm on fridays and 6pm on weekends)