Located in downtown Montreal, our bright and spacious studio offers a simple and friendly atmosphere, perfect for individual or group pieces. It is a great environment for creation, experimentation and particularly suitable for floor work.
Our studio is not available? We also offer rentals in a second studio, smaller, at the tango school Las Piernas.
|1 to 9 hours||16$ /h|
|10 to 19 hours||14$ /h|
|20 hours and more||12$ /h|
To book studio time:
First check our studio availability below! Then please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred time-slot(s), the type of rental, your name/company, postal address and phone number. Payment: cash, check or credit card ($1 to $2 fee) by phone or in person from Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
(514) 393-3771 or email@example.com
– Fully sprung hardwood floor
– 10 large windows facing south and west
– Sound System (1 mixer, 4 speakers)
– Mini-stereo (big sound)
– Air conditioning in summer
– 23 folding chairs + 3 tables
– Tracking black theatre curtains
– No mirrors or storage in the studio
– Unisex dressing room with mirrors and no shower
– 3 microphones: $15 /day /mic
– HD camera + tripod: $40 /day
– Ceiling mounted video projector Christie 5000 lumens: $50 /day*
– Video projector EPSON: $40 /day, mobile
– TV + DVD: $10 /day
– Lighting system (console + lamps): $50 /day + technician fees $20 per / hour for a mandatory minimum of 4 hours
*To change the projector's orientation, technician fees apply.
Some equipment may be used outside the studio.
>> Studio plan and technical inventory
We will send you a code to unlock a key box.