To attend one of these classes, you agree to cancel your participation if you have symptoms or suspect you may have COVID-19. You must notify Studio 303 if you test positive for COVID-19 after having visited Studio 303.
Preparing to come to the studio
– Mask-wearing. Studio 303 is an indoor, public space. Wearing a mask is required. You may exceptionally remove your mask during physical activity if you maintain a distance of 2 metres from others.
– Clothing. If possible, arrive in comfortable clothing for movement, as our dressing room is small and poorly ventilated. There are designated areas along the studio wall for your belongings.
– Registration and payment should be completed in advance if possible.
– Please arrive at least 15 minutes early.
– Please disinfect your hands upon arrival.
– Find a spot in the space 2 metres away from the others, and relax!
During the workshop
– Take breaks when you need them (rather than in a group).
– Avoid touching curtains, windows, switches, doors – please let the teacher do it.
– Don’t hesitate to share any concerns or discomfort you may feel.
Navigating comfort zones We recommend a maximum capacity of 15 people. Some classes may welcome up to 20 participants, if there is little movement in space.
Please try your best to maintain a distance of 2 meters from the others. We realize this may be frustrating, but bear in mind that each individual has a different level of comfort and this needs to be honoured. Some questions to ask yourself:
– What is my comfort level in relation to physical distancing in the studio? In general? Today?
– Do I need more information about the content of the workshop?
– Am I comfortable being surprised by the teacher’s proposals?
– Do I need to get to know the participants in order to feel comfortable moving with them?
– What conversations am I willing to have with the workshop group?
Please read Studio 303’s COVID-19 Protocol, for more details about studio cleaning and our special measures.