Last update: August 4th, 2022
Our protocols will be regularly updated with the most recent health guidelines. If you have any questions please be in touch.
Studio 303 cares about your physical and mental health. We’re counting on your cooperation to help us mitigate the risk of the spread of COVID-19, and to ensure everyone feels as safe and comfortable as possible. Our decisions follow government guidelines and take into consideration diverse concerns among our team and what we’ve heard from our collaborators and the broader dance community. We believe in agency over your own body, and collective care-taking. This requires conscientious conversation, and a culture of informed consent.
We appreciate your help in achieving this aim.
General Instructions & Responsibility of Studio Users
By coming to Studio 303, you agree to respect the following health guidelines:
– Do not come to the studio if you have symptoms, or if you think you have COVID-19. It is also your responsibility to notify Studio 303 if you have participated in an activity and then test positive for COVID-19. Please consult the most recent government guidance on testing/isolating.
– Open windows and turn on the fans during use to ensure adequate ventilation.
– Avoid using the poorly ventilated dressing room (max 3 people); ideally, arrive already dressed in comfortable clothing that is appropriate for movement.
Studio 303 is a shared space, thank you for taking care of others and remaining attentive. Do not assume that your level of comfort regarding sanitary measures corresponds to that of others, let’s respect each others’ limits without judgment.
Special Measures Taken by Studio 303
– Encourage advance reservations, and online payments (versus cash).
– Procedural masks available to those entering the studio.
– Hand sanitizer available at all times in the studio.
– Cleaning supplies available to all studio users at all times.
For all Studio 303 activities (ex: workshops and residencies), Studio 303 will contact all participants in For all Studio 303 activities (ex: workshops and residencies), Studio 303 will contact all participants in case of an outbreak connected to our space. It is the responsibility of all renters to collect the contact information of each person who participates in or attends an activity at Studio 303 under their watch, in order to be able to reach them in the event of an outbreak.
We operate under the principle of due diligence applied to health and safety in the workplace. In other words, we take all reasonable precautions in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic to prevent contamination among Studio 303 users. We have determined intrinsic risk factors in our environment and have taken measures to reduce them. In order to make this work, each person must be accountable for their conduct. If you feel that someone is behaving irresponsibly, please let us know as soon as possible, so we may follow-up with the person.
Unacceptable Behaviour and Exclusion
Studio 303 reserves the right to exclude any individual who does not comply with the above-mentioned health regulations. A warning will first be given to verify the person’s understanding of the instructions, and in case of recurrence, the person will be excluded from the activity.
You are invited to share your comments, thoughts and suggestions to improve our COVID-19 protocol.oughts and suggestions to improve our COVID-19 protocol.