All workshops are for professional performing artists. Some require advanced dance training. For most of our workshops there is a regular rate, and a rate subsidized by Services Québec.
Who has to pay the full rate (regular)?
– People residing outside of the province of Quebec
– Full-time (not including Master’s students) or foreign students
To benefit from the subsidized rate by Service Québec, you must:
– Live or work for a company located on the Island of Montreal
– Be an artist or professional worker in the arts and culture sector
– Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident or temporary foreign worker with a work permit (open or closed)
– Complete the Services Québec form sent to you after registration
Are accepted: Part-time students, Employment Insurance (EI) or Income Assistance (IA) recipients (please notify your agent at Services Canada or MTESS).
> Reimbursement policy – No reimbursement possible without good reason (ex: sickness or injury).
> Workshop Bursary – Bursaries are available to artists who identify as Indigenous, Black, and/or as a person of colour, disabled or Deaf artists, and trans artists. More information here >