Before booking the studio, please read Studio 303’s COVID-19 Protocol, regarding mask wearing, reduced capacity, ventilation, as well as your responsibilities for cleaning and contact follow-up. Thank you!
Located in downtown Montreal, Studio 303 can accommodate meetings, private receptions, 5@7, conferences, weddings or film screenings. We have at your disposal several tables, a funky bar, a refrigerator in the office, and running water in the hallway.
The studio is available from September to June (no rentals during the summer).
To book studio time:
First check our studio availability below! Then please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred time-slot(s), the type of rental, your name/company, postal address and phone number.
Please note that rental requests are handled from Monday to Thursday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
When using our space, we ask that you please :
– Note that our legal capacity is 100 people, including staff, artists and audience.
– Pay close attention to our floor. Make sure your shoes are clean and avoid heels, sharp objects (including tripods). We can lend you felt if needed.
– Restore the space to its neutral state. We ask that you be prepared to take responsibility for any clean-up that your rental requires.
– Do not nail, screw, scratch or punch holes into walls, ceiling or floor. Hanging equipment on the pipes is permitted only in consultation with Studio 303’s technical Director.
– Make arrangements in advance to pick up the key. Your reservation will be confirmed upon receipt of your deposit.
– Note that we require a $100 deposit for damage, loss of keys or additional cleaning.
– Note that it is impossible to control sound bleed from the other offices in this public building.
– Note that the studio does not rent for parties. It is forbidden to smoke and alcohol is allowed only with permit.
– Fully sprung hardwood floor
– 10 large windows facing south and west
– Sound System (1 mixer, 4 speakers)
– Mini-stereo (big sound)
– Air conditioning in summer
– 20 folding chairs
– Benches (53 seats), pillows (28 seats)
– 1 cocktail tables (2'x2'), 2 wooden tables (2,5'x4'), 1 folding plastic table (2,5'x5')
– Tracking black theatre curtains
– Unisex dressing room with mirrors and no shower
– 3 microphones: $15 /day /mic
– Ceiling mounted video projector Christie 5000 lumens: $50 /day*
– Video projector EPSON (mobile): $40 /day
– TV + DVD: $10 /day
– Lighting system (console + lamps): $50 /day + technician fees $20 /hour for a mandatory minimum of 4 hours
*To change the projector's orientation, technician fees apply.
Some equipment may be used outside the studio.
>> Studio plan and technical inventory
We will send you a code to unlock a key box.