Last update: April 22nd, 2021
By registering for a workshop, you agree to cancel your participation if you have symptoms or suspect you may have COVID-19. You must notify Studio 303 if you test positive for COVID-19 after having visited Studio 303.
Preparing to come to the studio
– Mask-wearing. Studio 303 is an indoor, public space. Wearing a medical mask is required.
– Clothing. If possible, arrive in comfortable clothing for movement, as our dressing room is small and poorly ventilated. There are designated areas along the studio wall for your belongings.
– Registration and payment must be completed in advance.
– Please arrive at least 15 minutes early.
– Please disinfect your hands upon arrival.
– The workshop assistant will welcome you, equipped with a visor and mask.
– Find a spot in the space 2 metres away from the others, and relax!
During the workshop
– Take breaks when you need them (rather than in a group).
– Avoid touching curtains, windows, switches, doors – ask the workshop assistant to do so.
– Don’t hesitate to share any concerns or discomfort you may feel.
Navigating comfort zones
Our capacity for workshops is 15 people in total, including the teacher and the workshop assistant and we do not accept drop-in students.
Please try your best to maintain a distance of 2 meters from other participants. We realize this may be frustrating, but bear in mind that every individual has a different level of comfort and this needs to be honoured. Some questions to ask yourself:
– What is my comfort level in relation to physical distancing in the studio? In general? Today?
– Do I need more information about the content of the workshop?
– Am I comfortable being surprised by the teacher’s proposals?
– Do I need to get to know the participants in order to feel comfortable moving with them?
– What conversations am I willing to have with the workshop group?
We will put you in contact with your group if the teacher considers that there are activities that are more risky (sharing objects, moving quickly) or for other reasons.
Please read Studio 303’s COVID-19 Protocol, for more details about studio cleaning and our special measures.