Before booking the studio, please read Studio 303’s COVID-19 Protocol, regarding mask wearing, reduced capacity, ventilation, as well as your responsibilities for cleaning and contact follow-up. Thank you!
Located in downtown Montreal, our bright and spacious studio offers a simple and friendly atmosphere, perfect for individual or group pieces. It is a great environment for creation, experimentation and particularly suitable for floor work.
|The hour||$40 /h|
* Preferential rate for a complete session / Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To book studio time:
First check our studio availability below! Then please write us at email@example.com with your preferred time-slot(s), the type of rental, your name/company, postal address and phone number.
Please note that rental requests are handled from Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Possible payment methods:
Interac transfer and credit card. Instructions will be provided with rental contract.
– Fully sprung hardwood floor
– 10 large windows facing south and west
– Sound System (1 mixer, 4 speakers)
– Mini-stereo (big sound)
– Air conditioning in summer
– 20 folding chairs
– Benches (53 seats), pillows (28 seats)
– 1 cocktail tables (2'x2'), 2 wooden tables (2,5'x4'), 1 folding plastic table (2,5'x5')
– Tracking black theatre curtains
– Unisex dressing room with mirrors and no shower
– 3 microphones: $15 /day /mic
– Ceiling mounted video projector Christie 5000 lumens: $50 /day*
– Video projector EPSON (mobile): $40 /day
– TV + DVD: $10 /day
– Lighting system (console + lamps): $50 /day + technician fees $20 per / hour for a mandatory minimum of 4 hours
*To change the projector's orientation, technician fees apply.
Some equipment may be used outside the studio.
>> Studio plan and technical inventory
We will send you a code to unlock a key box.
You can consult our refund and cancellation policy here >